Wide Angle Rolleiflex
Wide Angle Rolleiflex is ideal TLR camera for scenic photography while Tele R'flex is for still-life photography and portrait. The lens used on this is Carl-Zeiss Distagon F4/55mm and bayonet IV was newly designed for the lens. In addition, closest taking distance of this is at 60cm.
Devices for the wide angle lens can be seen of the direct-view finder of this.
- First introduced in 1961.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- View lens : Heidosmat F4/55mm
- Taking lens : Carl-Zeiss Distagon F4/55mm
- Shutter : Synchro-Compur
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/500sec.
- Flash sync contact : M, X