This is the last model of Rollei TLR cameras.
As you see the logo mark on the top hood of the focusing hood, it is different from it of the former models. The story goes like this: FRANKE & HEIDECKE had gone bankruptcy in 1981. After that, Rollei fototechnic was newly established and this, Rolleiflex 2.8GX is the one manufactured by Rollei fototechnic.
The built-in exposure meter of 2.8GX was improved to TTL metering and its infomations are indicated in the viewfinder.
- First introduced in 1987.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TTL metering TLR camera
- View lens : Heidosmat F2.8/80mm
- Taking lens : Carl Zeiss Planner F2.8/80mm Rollei HFT
- Shutter : Synchro-Compur
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/500sec.
- Exposure meter : TTL metering
- Flash sync contact : M, X
- Film : 120 roll film
|Back to Camera Shopper||Back to Index Page|