Rolleiflex Original, introduced in 1928, became one of the most popular TLR camera soon after its birth. Rolleiflex Standard followed it in 1932 with many improved features. One of the features was that the film for it was changed 117 roll film to 120 roll film, which had come into wide use in the world.
- First introduced in 1932.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- View lens : Heidoscope F3.1/75mm
- Taking lens : Zeiss Tessar F3.8/75mm
- Shutter : Compur shutter
- Shutter speeds : T, B, 1-1/300sec.
- Film : 120 roll film
- With sport finder.