Rolleiflex T was introduced as the mid model of R'flex and R'cord series.
Like Rolleiflex 2.8E, there were two types of it (with or without built-in exp. meter) in the market. The focusing hood was interchangable, and it opened easily by a slight touch of a finger.
The mechanism was simplified from R'flex series so that the film loading was not Automat film loading (Refer to Rolleiflex V.), but done by means of the start mark. The Automat film loading mechanism was built in most of R'flex series from R'flex Automat. This R'flex T was only the exception.
- First introduced in 1958.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- View lens : Heidosmat F2.8/75mm
- Taking lens : Schneider Xenar F3.5/75mm
- Shutter : Synchro-Compur
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/500sec.
- Flash sync contact : X