Rollei TLR cameras arrived its perfection at R'flex 3.5F, and after this model, FRANKE & HEIDECKE began to widen thier field by giving thier cameras lens vaiations.
This is the tele model with 135mm lens, and later followed Wide Angle Rolleiflex.
The lens was not interchangable on this, and for that reason, this was launched rather for proffesionals or collectors.
- First introduced in 1959.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- View lens : Heidosmat F4/135mm
- Taking lens : Carl-Zeiss Sonnar F4/135mm, Bayonet III
- Shutter : Synchro-Compur
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/500sec.
- Flash sync contact : M, X
- Film : 120 roll film