Fifteen years from 1936 to 50, Rolleicord II had been in the market. This fact tells how much R'cord II was popular for a long time. During its time, sturctures and mechanisms of R'cord II were changed in various ways such as that the bayonet had been put on the taking lens, which first R'cord II didn't have, and after that from around 1939, both lenses had the bayonet. (In the pictures show the one with the bayonet only on the taking lens.)
- First introduced in 1936.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- View lens : Heidoscope F3.2/75mm
- Taking lens : Zeiss Triotar F3.5/75mm
- Shutter : Compur shutter
- Shutter speeds : B, T, 1-1/300sec.
- Film : 120 roll film