Pentax Auto110 was launched as the 110 size camera, which enables to photograph in various situations in spite of its size wrapped it up easily with hands.
In the camera body, there are two sectors used not only the shutter but also the aperture, for no aperture unit on the lenses.
Supplementary lenses are sufficient as follows: standard lens, f2.8/24mm; wide lens, f2.8/18mm; tele lenses, f2.8/50mm and f2.8/70mm; zoom lens, f2.8/20-40mm. And also supplementary accessories as follows: flash, automatic film winder (also used as grip), lens hoods, filters, close-up lens, tripod-spacing unit for tele and zoom lenses.
In addition to this, Auto110 super, presented in 1983, epuipes with built-in electric self-timer and its forcusing screen is microprism.
- First introduced in March, 1979
- Camera type : 110 size SLR AE camera
- Picture size : 13mm x 17mm
- Lens mount : bayonet mount
- Focusing screen : split-image
- Mirror unit : quick return mirror
- Exposure meter : full-aperture TTL metering
center-weighted light reading
- Photo-electric element : SPD
- Shutter : electic behind-the-lens shutter
- Shutter speeds : 1-1/750sec.
- Aperture : F2.8-F13.5
- Film winding :
- Manual - operation arc of film wind lever : 145 deg.
play : 60 deg.
- Auto - with 110 automatic film winder
- Power resources : LR44, 1.5V alkali-manganese battery x 2
SR44, 1.5V silver battery x 2
- Body dimensions : 56 x 99 x 32mm (without lens)
- Body weight : appox. 157g. (without lens)