In 1925, five camera companies including "Contessa", "Nettel" and "Carl-Zeiss" were merged together into "Zeiss-Ikon", and two years after that, Patent Etui, that we introduce for this time, was came in the market.
As shown in the figures, this can be folded into such a compact size as the thickness of 38mm.
Other features of this are as follows: the camera movements can be done with this camera. There are two models of Patent Etui depending on the way of focusing.
- First introduced in 1927.
- Lens : Carl-Zeiss Tessar F4.5/105mm
- Shutter : N-Compur
- Shutter speeds : T, B, 1-1/250sec.
- Camera movements : rise & fall
- Self-timer : built-in
- Film : 120 roll film
- Body dimensions : H124 x W93 x D38mm (when folded.)
- Body weight : approx. 500g