Olympus Pen series was produced as the inexperience half-frame 35mm camera, but still was designed functionally, and also provided with a "Zuiko" lens. For that reason, it soon got populariy and spread out in the market.
Wide varieties of Olympus Pen series were introduced depending on what kind of the lens was fixed on the camera body.
Olympus Pen-D (Deluxe), that was an upgrade version of Olympus Pen, was provided with a bright lens of f/1.9 at the full aperture and the built-in exposure meter.
- Camera type : half-frame 35mm leaf-shutter camera
- Lens : F-Zuiko F1.9/32mm
- Shutter : Copal
- Shutter speeds : B, X, 8-1/500sec.
- Finder magnification : 0.5x.
- Film wind : knob
- Film rewind : crank
- Body dimensions : 108 x 67 x 50mm
- Body weight : approx. 420g.