QuickTimeŞ is needed to see the image.
OM-3 Ti was released as the reproduction of OM-3 that had been out of production a long time, and now it is the latest model among the OM series. One of the reason that OM-3 Ti was launched was that it had been great demand on the secondhand market after its manufacture was stopped.
OM-3 Ti features that it employs titanium cover which excels in durablity and heat-resistancy, and strength of six times as aluminum, and what's more, superior performance on flash photography with T-series flash such as direct metering with the flash and super FP sync mechanism enabling the sync-speed from 1 sec. up to 1/2000 sec.
While OM-4 Ti is equipped with electronically controlled shutter with aperture priority AE, OM-3 Ti is the full manual operated camera with mechanical shutter except exposure meter.
Well then, let's take a look at it.
- First introduced in November, 1994.
- Camera type : 35mm mechanical focal-plane shutter SLR camera
- Picture size : 24 x 36mm
- Lens mount : Olympus OM mount
- Shutter : horizontal-travel mechanical focal-plane shutter with cloth curtain
- Shutter speeds : B, 1 - 1/2000 sec.
- Viewfinder : Pentaprism finder
- Exposure control : dual center-weighted light metering, or spot metering
- Film speed range : ISO 6 - 3200
- Self-Timer : not provided.
- Film transportation : with the film wind lever
- Rewind : with the rewind crank
- Body dimensions : 136 x 84 x 50mm
- Body weight : 510 g.
|Back to Camera Shopper||Back to Index Page|