Miranda G was introduced in 1965.
It equips with the big-size mirror that slides up backward at an angle, which copes with the problem caused in the viewfinder when using ultra-tele lens.
While the pentaprism is interchangable on all the Miranda cameras, Miranda G also has interchangable focusing screen (8 types). So it can covers from photomicrography to astronomical photography.
- First introduced in Nov. 1965.
- Picture size : 24 x 36mm
- Lens : standard - F1.9/50mm
- Shutter : focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/1000sec.
- Exposure meter : Cds meter
- Viewfinder : interchangable
- Focusing screen : interchangable
- Self-timer : built-in
- Flash sync contact : FP, X
- Film speed range : ASA 25-6400
- Body dimensions : 150 x 97 x 88mm