Minolta A-2 is an upgrade version of Minolta A that had been released around mid fifties when 35mm camera was getting popularity on the camera market in Japan.
This camera is equipped with bright-frame finder, citizun MVX shutter and built-in self-timer.
Well then, let's take a look at it.
- Camera type : 35mm lens-shutter camera
- Standard lens : Rokkor 45mm f/3.5 (three-group, four-element - tessar type lens)
- Shutter : citizun MXV, self-cocking shutter, built-in self-timer provided.
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/400 sec.
- Flash sync contact : M, F, X sync.
- Viewfinder : reversed Galilean finder
- Focusing : straight helicoid, double-image superimposing rangefinder
- Film transport : by the film wind lever
- Rewinding : by the film wind knob on camera top
- Film : 35mm film
- Filter accepted : 34mm, screw-in type
- Body dimensions : 132 x 86 x 65mm
- Body weight : 620 g.
- Retail price (then) : 17,900 yen