Five years after Rolleiflex came in the market, Zeiss-Ikon launched out Ikoflex I against it.
Now this camera is known as the first 6x6cm TLR camera of Zeiss-Ikon.
After this model, Ikoflex II and III were introduced by Zeiss-Ikon.
- First introduced in 1934.
- Camera type : 6x6cm TLR camera
- Camera body : aluminum diecast
- Focusing hood : opens by one-touch operation, also can be used as the direct view finder.
- View lens : Teronar
- Taking lens : Novar F3.5/75mm
- Focusing : lensboard extention by means of the focusing knob
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/100sec.
- Body dimensions : 77 x 142 x 93mm
- Body weight : approx. 900g