The featuring camera for this time is vest-size format, Gelto I introduced in 1936.
This is almost the same as the original "Gelto", which was also introduced in 1936 and one of the first domestic-made vest-size format camera, except the shutter unit employed is "Seikosha LICHT" on Gelto I as "Gelto Shutter" on the original Gelto.
The camera is heavy contrary to its compact size.
- First introduced in 1936 by Takahashi Optics.
- Film : vest-size film
- Picture size : W 30 x H 40 mm
- Lens : Grenmel 50mm f/4.5
- Shutter speeds : T, B, 1/25, 1/50 and 1/100. built-in self-timer provided.
- Focusing : Helicoid focusing by visual distance estimation.
- Body dimensions : 79 x 92 x 56 mm
- Body weight : 410 g