Fujica MIni, half-frame 35mm EE camera, was developed targeting female users. The camera body is compact so that it can be put into a pocket or hand bag, and its appearance is stylish.
The camera was designed by the combination of Masaki Nishimura, the Head of Konan Camera Laboratory and Yoshio Tanaka, a professor of Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, that had designed "Fuji Pet".
You can find several charming ideas on this camera such as that the film speed numbers are indicated with the colors of jewels.
Well then, let's take a look at it.
- First introduced in September, 1964.
- Camera type : Half-frame 35mm EE camera
- Picture size : 24 x 18 mm
- Lens : Fujinar K 25mm f/2.8 (3-group 3 element)
- Exposure control : match needle type using selenium photo cell
- Shutter speeds : fixed at 1/125 sec.
- Focus : fixed focus
- Viewfinder : Galilean finder
- Film winding : ratcheted winding
- Film : 135 film
- Body dimensions : 88 x 62 x 40 mm
- Body weight : 290 g.
|Back to Camera Shopper||Back to Index Page|