Six years after the birth of Contaflex, Contaflex super was launched.
One of the feature of this camera is that the shutter speed can be coupled with the aperture value accoding to the light value which is meterd through the built-in selenium meter.
Like Contaflex, the stereoscopic adapeter was prepared as the accessory for this camera.
- First introduced in 1959.
- Picture size : 24 x 36mm
- Lens : fixed, for-element interchangable
- Mirror-up : unable
- Flash sync contact : M, X, V
- Shutter : Synchro-compur
- Shutter speeds : B, 1-1/500sec.
- Body dimensions : 131x90x78mm