The legendary detective camera, Minox TLX is the flagship model of Minox, and has a beautiful aluminum body cover.
- First introduced in 1997.
- Film : modified film in Minox cartridge, distributed by King, or Agfa.
- Lens : Minox lens f3.5/15mm
- Shutter speeds : AE mode : 15 - 1/2000sec.
Manual : 1/30 - 1/2000sec.
- Exposure : aperture-priority AE (fixed-aperture), no aperture setting device
- Focusing : visual distance estimation, fixed focus between 2 m. to inf. when distance ring coinciding with fixed focus postion (red-colored dot).
- Closest focusing distance : 20 cm.
- Filter : built-in ND filter (-2)
- Body dimensions : 108 x 28 x 16mm
- Body weight : 88 g. (98 g. with battery)